How to restore to deleted boards after Internal Server Error

TLDR;

I am using design.penpot.com to design the UI of a mobile app. I mistakenly deleted a few boards and tried undoing the delete with command +z. The app crashed showing an Internal server error screen with a retry button (I don’t clearly remember the text of the button). When I clicked the button, the project reopened, but the boards are still missing. I have tried command+z, but the boards are still gone. I checked the history, and it is empty.

Is there any way I can recover the deleted boards?

DETAILS

I am designing a mobile app with the cloud version of Penpot (design.penpot.com) using Material Design 3 (MD3) as a template.

I made some changes in the MD3 colors, and I wanted those colors to reflect in my project. I clicked the “update” button when I was prompted that there has been some changes in the template. When I clicked the update button, I realised that some components I had customised had reset to their initial versions present in the MD3 template.

I used the command+z shortcut to undo the update. I noticed that some elements from the components I had modified had been duplicated. In trying to delete the duplicates, I mistakenly deleted a few boards. I tried using command+z to undelete them, but I saw an Internal server error screen with a retry/reload button (I don’t clearly remember the text of the button).

After clicking the button, my project reopened; and the boards were missing. I have tried “command+z”, but the boards are still gone. I checked the history, and it is empty.

Is there any way I can recover the deleted boards? I have really spent a lot of time on them, and they are yet to be implemented.