Help us with some translations

Hi! Thank you!
I’ve just added you as a translator of Penpot in Weblate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I would like to help to translate the app in French ! My username on Weblate is @Aimee-RTLNG. Thanks :slight_smile: !

2 Likes

Thank you!

As said several times before in this thread, the french translation has already some support from other users, but new hands are always welcome!

You should have access now, please check it.

2 Likes

Hi, I would like to help with Portuguese! Thanks!

Hello @filipepessanha
What is your user name in weblate?

Hello! I forgot to say it’s Brazilian Portuguese! My Weblate username is @filipepessanha too. Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey,
I’d be happy to help you with Persian translation!
My username on Weblate is @shahab.
Greetings!

1 Like

Hey,
Do you still need help with Italian?
Username is Iphi112, same as here.
Just moved in here after Figma - Adobe “collab” :sweat_smile:

You’ve already been added :wink:

Done!

Persian still needs progress so any help will be much appreciated. You can Translate here: Penpot/frontend — Persian @ Hosted Weblate

1 Like

We still need help indeed!

I could not find your user at weblate. Could you check if the one you gave is correct?

Hi, that was my bad, the account’s name is just “Iphi”, I see penpot/italian is now at 32%

2 Likes

You’re in!

RIght, 32% means a lot to be done. You are more than welcome :wink:

1 Like

ready to translate to Czech, plz add me to weblate (user @kapler)

1 Like

Hi guys, I’m a Brazilian user! I want to collaborate in the translation into our language. My weblate user is @foxbit.

1 Like

سلام، من هم دارم روی ترجمه فارسی کار میکنم، خوشحال میشم باهم کار کنیم تا ترجمه‌ی فارسی بهتر و دقیق‌تر بشه

3 Likes

You are already added and also the Czech language (always happy to add a new one :smiley:).

Thanks!

1 Like

Already added, welcome!

Hi, I’d be happy to help you with Portuguese translation! My username on Weblate is @jazz .

1 Like

Hiya!
I can do the Finnish translation. My username is the same as here, @httpsterio

1 Like