PT-BR Translation - Changes needed

Hey there guys, I’d like to help with the translation of Penpot to PT-BR. There are things there that either don’t make sense in PT-BR (only in PT-pt) or are wrong. I can help fix that. I’ve already tried through Github but I’ve noticed there’s a weblate, it make things a lot easier.

My weblate user is: Mayrinck
Language to Translate: Brazilian Portuguese (changes)

1 Like

Hey @RenanMayrinckDesign (xará :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )!

To help with translations, post your Weblate name in this topic for the Penpot team to add you there so you can help.

Thanks both Renan¡¡
@RenanMayrinckDesign you have been added to weblate, you can start with translations when you want.
Thanks¡¡

Thanks @Renan & @Eva_Marco! I’ve finished all the revision for this translation, I think it’s 100% more accurate to Brazilian Portuguese than before. Hope it get’s approved to use soon.

1 Like

Bom dia, galera!

I would also like to help with the translations if you are still looking for people to participate! :smiley:

My Weblate name is @ahkdigital

Abs,

Andrew

1 Like

Bem vindo @ahkdigital . The problem is that Penpot is not reaching out to weblate to get the translations anymore. It’s a few months old problem now and no solution, maybe the devs should look at that first before getting more people to translate.

Still, you’re surely welcome to contribute :slight_smile:

Oi @ahkdigital bem vindo a nossa comunidade :slight_smile: I will ask the team to add you as a contributor.

@RenanMayrinckDesign I just ask the team to review the issue you just mention.

2 Likes