How to animate complex object movement

So I’m coming from using principle on mac and also protopie. In either i have an option to animate between boards. to clarify, lets say I have an icon that i’d like to spin into view when I click a button. in either of these programs i’d simply have the object in one board and then either use animation or rotate it and move it into position in the next board and it would show that transition when I click the trigger. to be clear in principle it takes the transform from one board to the next as long as the item is named the same, but in protopie you use animations without the need of the multiple board setup… so far in penpot all i can seem to do is create an object which instantly transforms into another object when i click the next board and doesn’t seem to show to transition at all. and i cant seem to find any animations that would accomplish this either…

1. Is there a way I can implement an animation like this in penpot? (i.e. an icon that spins in upon clicking a trigger)
  2. I can’t seem to find how to make an animation or transition for a single object that happens on its own after an event or just a time delay… is this an option? (for instance if i click a button and it brings up a new screen some items can animate on a time delay after i make that transition?)

I’m eager to get to work in penpot with new projects and transfer some of my old ones into it, but i’m just trying to gauge what its capable of.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

As far as I am concerned, you can animate transitions between boards and fade in overlays, but there don’t seem to be animations for single objects or the kind of animation tweening between two positions of an object in two boards.

Ok thank you. I was wondering… maybe it will be something they do later.