Hi,
I have this text based component. Now I need it bigger.
How can I scale it s othat all textframes have the same ration but with bigger font-size.
I tried to use teh scale tool but it scales only the component border.
Hi @janstieler, if I understand what you’re describing, this should work if you switch to proportional scaling (using the K shortcut key or switching the preference to proportional scaling.)
You can tell you’re in proportional scaling because the cursor has a double arrow at each end instead of a single arrow.
Hi, Thanks. The shortcut doesn’t work for me, but I managed to get it working with the preference.
However, I think I’ve found a bug: when I scale the text inside the component up, the font size in the menu does not reflect this. Changing it also has no effect.
Firstly, I updated to the latest version (2.17) of PenPot, which is self-hosted. The shortcut problem appears to have been solved, but the font size scaling effect is still present.
I am using PenPot 2.17.2 and WebGL is activated. I use Penpot in Chrome 153.0.8010.48 (arm64) on MacOS 15.7.5.