Penpot Hands-on live demo: Prototyping

Want to learn more about prototyping with Penpot?

Laura Kalbag, our Design and Developer educator, will show how to make interactive prototypes with Penpot in a brand new live session called Penpot Hands-on.

Date: Wednesday, July 31st

Time: 4 - 5 PM (CEST) | 7- 8 AM (PDT) | 10 AM (ET) | 7:30 - 8:30 PM (IST)

Watch it on YouTube or LinkedIn

Got questions about Penpot prototyping? Share them in the comments below or ask live on Wednesday, July 31st.

The hands-on series features practical Penpot demos exploring real-life designer and developer use cases. Each webinar will focus on one topic area, with Laura demoing the best Penpot features for topical tasks and answering your questions live.

Extra: Laura has introduced some of the most common interactions for Penpot prototypes in a video tutorial and an article. She has also included a Penpot template for you to follow. Feel free to explore it!

Ps. If you click the ‘Notify Me’ bell icon on our YouTube page, you won’t miss out

4 Likes

Thank you everyone who joined the live session! If you missed it, you can catch up with the video in the previous post.

Here’s the file I used during the demo… Hands-on example.penpot (6.5 MB)… ugly scrolling example included :joy:

If you have any more questions or ideas/requests for future hands-on sessions, please let me know!

3 Likes