The countdown has begun!

The countdown has begun! Only a few days left!!!

On January 31st, Penpot will come out of its Beta version. We’re so excited to tell the world about all the progress made so far, as well as the super cool new features that the Product team is working on. We’ll reveal all of it here!

By the end of this month, we’re reaching a milestone that will mark the beginning of a newly improved Penpot. We’ve been preparing for this special release for weeks now. Every release is important for us but this one will be crucial for what it holds. It will mean the starting point of a new era of collaboration between designers and developers. We’ll unveil all the details on Tuesday Jan 31st.

Set up your reminders, follow us on our Youtube channel, subscribe to our newsletter or stick right here to be up to date but don’t miss it.

We’re ready for this big special moment! Are you ready?

See you very soon!

15 Likes

OMG!!! I’m so excited about it!!! can’t wait :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yayyy can’t wait, too exciting!

3 Likes

I am really excited about this.

3 Likes

Amazing! Congrats to everyone involved.

2 Likes

I just jumped in today into the site. Only… 5 days left! Too crazy. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

UPDATE! :loudspeaker:

The unboxing live stream will be live on Jan 31st at:

8am - San Francisco (PT)
11am - New York (ET)
9.30pm - New Delhi (IST)
5pm - Madrid (CET | UTC+1)

The team is looking forward to share the new features with you all!
@Eva_Marco, Developer
@juan.delacruz, Designer
@diacritica, CEO at Penpot

You can watch it via our launch site or our Youtube channel. See you there!

4 Likes

Please tell me you’ve improved layers panel scrolling

Hey @aolko A couple of releases ago we made Penpot “auto-scroll” to selected layer upon clicking on a layer on the workspace.
It works like a charm. If that wasn’t your question, feel free to give a bit more context here. Thanks!

2 Likes

Sure

Oh my! It’s Today! It’s happening!