Ideas for the new youtube video

Thanks Laura, could you create crash course video on UI/UX best practices and how Penpot helps with it? also, one more step by step video on how Penpot helps with building the final product through its code generation capability may be for someone using simple python flask framework or some other framework for that matter?

1 Like

Hey Raju!

I’ll add these to my list. Do you have any particular UI/UX best practices that you think I should focus on? With such broad fields, there’s a lot we can explore!

We’ll definitely do something focusing more on the code. I’d love to know if anyone else has any preferences on frameworks?

Thank you for the suggestions, I really appreciate them.

Thanks Laura.
I did some googling and found this. for UI best practices I could find this - User Interface Principles - Win32 apps | Microsoft Learn
and for UX - Best practices Guide for UX Evaluations - Microsoft Cloud for Retail | Microsoft Learn
for framework, we could try simplest Python framework? something that most users would feel comfortable working with? how to demo basic CRUD operations in prototype and what it takes to make changes to the prototype in agile way of working?
could this answer help?

1 Like