New contribution! Circum icons pack by Klarr Agency

We have a new contribution to our Penpot Libraries and Templates! The Circum icons pack by Klarr Agency.
You can download it from here: Penpot - Libraries and templates
We hope you like it as much as the Penpot team!

13 Likes

Love it!!

2 Likes

really cool!! thank you!

2 Likes

Very nice. I have no time right now, but adding something to the library is definitely on my todo list. I really appreciate penpot and so I want to contribute somehow.

4 Likes

Thanks you for sharing our work to the community. It was a pleasure to communicate with your team and this is not our last contribution for sure. Our goal at Klarr Agency is to provide quality assets for designers, but also for developers.

If you need to integrate these icons to your favorite javascript framework, You can find additional features on circumicons.com to make the integration easier, like building arrays, copy individual component tag, etc.

Also, If you want us to add a specific icon to the pack you can create a suggestion on our Github page in the discussion section.

4 Likes

I love this contribution! I’ve already imported it in My penpot space and I’ll be using it for a pet project in our upcoming regular PIWEEK hackathon (an archery score app). I’m a developer myself and this is so useful! Thank you @guillaumeb !!

2 Likes

LOOOVE IT!

I’ll use for sure!

2 Likes