HELP: The get-teams interface causes the page to crash

Something wrong with the [https://design.penpot.app/api/main/methods/get-teams\\] interface , I can’t access my workspace properly. Even if I use a new account.


Full error info:

Exceptional State: http error

exceptions.cljc:303 ====================
Data:

{:type :nitrate-unavailable}

Trace:

Error: http error
at new $APP.$cljs$core$ExceptionInfo$$ (https://design.penpot.app/js/shared.js?version=2.18.0-RC5-1789051786:1405:120)
at $APP.$cljs$core$ex_info$cljs$0core$0IFn$0_invoke$0arity$03$$ (https://design.penpot.app/js/shared.js?version=2.18.0-RC5-1789051786:1406:358)
at $APP.$cljs$core$ex_info$cljs$0core$0IFn$0_invoke$0arity$02$$ (https://design.penpot.app/js/shared.js?version=2.18.0-RC5-1789051786:1406:131)
at $APP.$app$main$repo$handle_response$$ (https://design.penpot.app/js/shared.js?version=2.18.0-RC5-1789051786:7271:352)
at https://design.penpot.app/js/shared.js?version=2.18.0-RC5-1789051786:3734:264
at _ (https://design.penpot.app/js/libs.js?version=2.18.0-RC5-1789051786:811:16480)
at e.f [as _nextOverride] (https://design.penpot.app/js/libs.js?version=2.18.0-RC5-1789051786:811:16430)
at e.hwr [as _next] (https://design.penpot.app/js/libs.js?version=2.18.0-RC5-1789051786:811:1877)
at e.next (https://design.penpot.app/js/libs.js?version=2.18.0-RC5-1789051786:811:1371)
at e.next [as _nextOverride] (https://design.penpot.app/js/libs.js?version=2.18.0-RC5-1789051786:811:25768)
at e.hwr [as _next] (https://design.penpot.app/js/libs.js?version=2.18.0-RC5-1789051786:811:1877)
at e.next (https://design.penpot.app/js/libs.js?version=2.18.0-RC5-1789051786:811:1371)
at e.next [as _nextOverride] (https://design.penpot.app/js/libs.js?version=2.18.0-RC5-1789051786:811:14021)
at e.hwr [as _next] (https://design.penpot.app/js/libs.js?version=2.18.0-RC5-1789051786:811:1877)
at e.next (https://design.penpot.app/js/libs.js?version=2.18.0-RC5-1789051786:811:1371)
at e.next [as _nextOverride] (https://design.penpot.app/js/libs.js?version=2.18.0-RC5-1789051786:811:14021)
at e.hwr [as _next] (https://design.penpot.app/js/libs.js?version=2.18.0-RC5-1789051786:811:1877)
at e.next (https://design.penpot.app/js/libs.js?version=2.18.0-RC5-1789051786:811:1371)
at https://design.penpot.app/js/libs.js?version=2.18.0-RC5-1789051786:811:4481

Hi @SlynYeh we’re taking a look, thanks for reporting!

1 Like

Hi @SlynYeh !

We’re looking into this error, but we need some more information:

  1. Is the error still happening?

  2. What is the email address of the user experiencing the issue?

  3. Does this user have an Enterprise account?

  4. You mentioned that this also fails with a new account. Is the new account also using Google login, or is it using email and password?

If you prefer, you can send the information to support@penpot.app

Thank you!

Hi, I currently use slingye1993@gmail.com.
And the error still there. Also send you my profile info by email(support@penpot.app)

Not an enterprise account I think. Some one shared me a team. Also I shared a team to another people

And I’ve been getting this error since last week. At first, I thought the service was temporarily unavailable, so I didn’t pay much attention to it.