Did you make something with Penpot that you are proud of?

Would you like to share how and what you #madewithpenpot?
How Penpot was a key part of your project?
Why did your company decide to start using Penpot?

Here is the place to tell your and your project’s story! You don’t have to share the file, but we are still interested to know all about it.

6 Likes

Hi, My name is Jimmy Angel and I made other design with penpot.
Twitter Account

11 Likes

LaikenSEO already looks really good! Love the copy.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Carlos and I’m working on a card for our monthly roleplaying games listing.

6 Likes

Just finished the bottle tutorial :smiley: I might use a different font, but I found the tutorial really fun and a great way to start learning Penpot!

5 Likes

Hey! You can share it here! https://community.penpot.app/t/design-bottle-challenge-aka-sneak-peek-into-penpots-future-onboarding-process/

I started teaching again and I was in need of a cool card component to code it for classes. So, I designed this card featuring the best “Huevos fritos” neighborhood bar in Madrid.

7 Likes

Payment Screen UI design

6 Likes

My Daughter wants to become a Tattoo Artist.
I made this App for her.

Penpot was key because after sketching it was all built with Penpot.

I decided to start using Penpot because it is Open Source and Free.

Many of the Key Commands are reminiscent of a program I used in the past.

I like how you can easily share your work with others.

I also love how the new Flexbox option gives me an idea of what my design might look like in production!

Peace!

A link to view my project is below:

9 Likes

6 Likes

Been having fun doing a design challenge in Penpot.

9 Likes

Hi, My name is Vivesh Ingle and I made other design with penpot.

6 Likes

I wrote a javascript plugin to alert your users when they haven’t installed an adBlock extension in their browsers. The alert’s design was made with Penpot.

The text is in spanish and say something like:
Ey, your adBlock!
You can’t go through life without an advertising blocker.
Why do I need one?

2 Likes

Day 54 of a 90-day UI Challenge, and I’ve been using Penpot to create my designs. I’ll be sharing all my designs with the community. Stay tuned!

3 Likes

Day 55 -

I designed an app screen showcasing various notifications for a smart home system.

2 Likes

Day 56 - designed a screen displaying a bank account balance and various options.

2 Likes