Interface not showing true colors in boders

Hey!

I noticed that if I set a border color on an object, it’s washed out. Like, black is gray and red is pinkish (see exammple below). Does anyone know if there is a fix?

thanks!

1 Like

Perhaps you have set some transparency. Could it be?

Please check if you see 100% to the right of the stroke color, and if not, change it. If still seeing the wrong color, could you please send me a capture of your right sidebar, with the layer selected? Thanks.

1 Like

Hi!
Yes, it was already at 100%. Here is the capture.
Worth mentioning that also the “border” of the box shadow is the wrong color, while the inside is black (you can see that in my previous screen), which is odd because the box shadow shouldn’t have a border at all :thinking:

Thanks!

Update: I created another box with the same setting and it’s not giving any issues now :person_shrugging: so I guess problem solved. Would be interesting to see what caused it though…

Hi!
Yes, it was already at 100%. Here is the capture.
Worth mentioning that also the “border” of the box shadow is the wrong color, while the inside is black (you can see that in my previous screen), which is odd because the box shadow shouldn’t have a border at all :thinking:

Thanks!

Update: I created another box with the same setting and it’s not giving any issues now :person_shrugging: so I guess problem solved. Would be interesting to see what caused it though…

The only difference I can see is in the layers icons in the left panel, where the layer with the wrong colors has a curved line, and the layer with the right colors has a square (system doesn’t allow me to attach a screen because I am a new user)

Hello @alexzanutto:
As I can see in your screenshot, your layer has a 60% opacity.
If you set it at 100% the colors will become what you expect.
The opacity is set at 60% in all layer

The opacity is set at 100% in all layer:

I hope this helps¡¡ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did not see that! Thanks!

1 Like

Hi everyone, also the control handles for gradient on the border is a bit buggy. After applying the gradient on the border it becomes a bit hard to click the handles to adjust/tweak it. Please look into that.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks @KwesiArter, we are reviewing some problems with gradient handlers. I will add this to our issues.

2 Likes

@Eva_Marco Thank you!
You and your team should keep up the great work you’ll doing for the community. We appreciate it!

1 Like